Sunday, February 24, 2013

Searching for Roy G Biv - RED

I have joined the search for Roy G Biv! (For those that don't know this is a way to remember the colours of the rainbow, usually learnt when you were in primary school. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.) There is a small challenge put out by Julie B Booth and Jennifer Coyne Qudeen to post 5 photos per month of each colour. This month we are looking for RED. A quick whiz around the house and I found I had quite a few red things.

 A fun mug bought in USA many years ago.

 A red supermarket carry bag.

 A mug from one of my daughters.

 The only piece of red seaglass in my vast collection of blues, greens and whites. 

 A print of my granddaughter's feet when she was born. 

Next month I will look further afield in my search for orange.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb- Got your comment and I'll put your name in the drawing which will by Sunday (my time)-Julie

    ReplyDelete