Thursday, May 26, 2011

Matching points!

It seems quilters aren't the only people who have trouble matching points! Workmen have spent several days building a new fence at the end of our road to hold back the sand. This is where it joins up with the rest of the fence!!
On a brighter note, it was much nicer on the beach this morning. I could get quite close to these two terns. They were making lovely little calling noises to each other. I love their little short legs - quite out of proportion to their bodies.
And this gentleman looked like he was learning how to fly as he was staying very low and close to shore. Not something I want to do myself but it must be a fabulous sensation! A hot air balloon would be more my style!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have a go in a hot air balloon. I had to smile at the workmen's handiwork.

    ReplyDelete