Thursday, April 7, 2011

Autumn

Not much stitching happening around here at the moment apart from very repetitious things. I've made 20 fabric rubbish containers (with plastic tub insert) for participants in a class I'm teaching this weekend. They are very quick and easy to make and make a very small dent in my fabric collection!
And I'm cutting up metres and metres of fabric that will be packaged up and presented to delegates at a quilting conference later this year.
A perfect autumn morning at the beach this morning - cool, sunny and crystal clear water! (Click on photos for a close-up.)


3 comments:

  1. Wow, 20 of those is a lot of stitching Deb. You have been busy. I bet you have a huge stash of fabric tucked away. I love the photo of the row of birds and that echidna quilt is lovely. I really like the colours you have used. At first I thought it was a hedgehog gone "wrong"..haha. Then I remembered where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that water is amazingly clear! I can't believe how many rubbish bins you made! They are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, they have arrived and they are amazing! Thank you! I can't decide which is my favourite! And I cannot believe it is humanly possible to sew so neatly. You must be part angel! So sweet of you to send them. They will be treasured x x

    ReplyDelete